At Green and Pure Organic Beauty, your privacy is very important to us. We are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding your personal information.
Collecting Personal Information
Personal information means information about you as an identifiable individual. This information includes full name, age, home address, phone number, e-mail address, and may include personal preferences, marital status, religion, medical information, and credit card information depend on the nature of your interaction with us.
We collect your personal information that is necessary to fulfill the following purposes:
- To verify identity
- To purchase, order, return or exchange products and services from us
- To understand the needs of our customers
- To visit or purchase on our website
- To subscribe to an email newsletter or mailing list
- To deliver requested products and services
- To provide services
- To identify customer preferences
- To participate in a contest, event or promotion
- To enroll the customer in a program
- To make an inquiry, comment or suggestion
- To ensure a high standard of service to our customers
- To contact us on social media
- To meet regulatory requirements
Online Order Information
If you place an order from our website, we only request the information needed to complete the sales transaction. We also disclose the required personal information to outside credit card processing companies and shipping companies in order to bill and ship your order. We may also use your personal information to contact you regarding your order.
Use of Website
Green and Pure Organic Beauty does not have any control over third party websites through links available on our website. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or the contents of these third parties.
Log Files and Cookies
We use IP addresses to analyse trends, administer the site, track user’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information. Additionally, for systems administration, detecting usage patterns and troubleshooting purposes, our web servers automatically log standard access information including browser type, access times/open mail, URL requested, and referral URL. This information is not shared with third parties and is used only within Green and Pure Organic Beauty on a need-to-know basis. Any individually identifiable information related to this data will never be used in any way different to that stated above without your explicit permission.
We may collect, use or disclose personal information without your knowledge or consent in the following limited circumstances:
- When the collection, use or disclosure of personal information is permitted or required by law
- In an emergency that threatens an individual’s life, health, or personal security
- When the personal information is available from a public source (e.g., a telephone directory)
- When we require legal advice from a lawyer
- To protect ourselves from fraud
Securing Personal Information
Green and Pure Organic Beauty
2165 – 4000 No. 3 Road
Richmond, BC V6X 0J8