Out of stock
Antipodes – Nirvana Hand & Body Wash
Treat yourself to the ultimate unisex hand and body wash for your daily and nightly grooming rituals. A moisturising mix of hibiscus flower and anti-blemish harakeke oil cleanses intensely. Harakeke or New Zealand flax is a favourite of the tui, an enchanting songbird in Aotearoa’s skies.
Discover scientifically validated ingredients and formulations that enhance your skin to function naturally, feel better and look its beautiful best.
Certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian and vegan status.
Recyclable PETG plastic
Features & benefits
- Elements of Beauty: Hibiscus flower * Kiwi seed oil * Harakeke flax
- Pure Plant Fragrance: Wild blackcurrant, spearmint & cardamon
- Moisturising and freshening
- Suited to most skin conditions
- Hibiscus flower: These tropical blooms bring brightness not only to nature, but also to your skin’s appearance.
- Kiwi seed oil: High in Omega 3 as well as Vitamins C and E, to help improve skin elasticity and reduce fine lines.
- Harakeke flax: The oil extracted from this native flax deeply moisturises skin, with antiseptic qualities that soothe and calm.
How to apply
Generously apply all over your skin as you blissfully bathe or shower.
Water, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, carum petroselinum (parsley) seed , actinidia chinensis (kiwifruit) and camellia sinensis leaf (green tea), sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, wheat germamidopropyldimonium hydroxypropyl (hydrolysed wheat protein), sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, avocado oil, jojoba seed oil, harekeke seed oil, hibiscus flower extract, blackcurrent seed extract, sodium benzoate, sodium formate, components of essential oils: amyl cinnamal*, benzyl alcohol*, benzyl benzoate*, cinnamyl alcohol*, citral*, citronellol*, eugenol*, geraniol*, hexyl cinnamal*, linalool*, limonene*.
*Component of essential oil