Balance Shampoo (240ml)
Features & benefits
- Aloe Vera strengthens hair, softens, hydrates, protects, treats scalp conditions
African Black Soap detoxifies, gently cleanses, moisturizes hair and scalp, calms scalp
- Camelina Seed Oil moisturizes, adds shine, strengthens hair growth, protects hair and scalp
- Jojoba hydrates, increases elasticity, adds shine, strengthens hair, protects hair, treats scalp
- Coconut oil encourages elasticity, moisturizes, protects, adds shine, encourages hair growth
- Meadowfoam oil moisturizes, encourages elasticity, adds shine, softens hair
Nettles encourage hair growth, slows hair thinning, stimulates scalp and follicle circulation
- Sage adds shine, strengthens hair, promotes hair growth
- Ginseng stimulates scalp and follicle circulation, encourages hair growth, reduces thinning
Thyme stimulates growth, strengthens growth, reduces hair loss, treats dry scalp, treats dandruff
- Chamomile treats dandruff, treats scalp conditions, promotes hair growth
- Linden Flowers calm scalp, treat dry scalp, soothe and protect scalp
Dandelion detoxifies, treats dry scalp.
- Catnip soothes, heals and calms scalp irritations, promotes hair growth
- Rosemary slows growth of grey hair, treats dandruff, increases scalp circulation
Burdock reduces hair loss, calms scalp, soothes irritation, regenerates follicle cell
Horsetail stimulates growth, strengthens hair, moisturizes, strengthens follicle
Lavender encourages hair growth, stimulates follicle, treats dandruff, treats scalp conditions
How to apply
– Adding water while massaging shampoo through the hair helps disperse the product for an effective cleanse.
– If your house water is hard, containing high calcium and magnesium mineral content, it can affect the performance your natural shampoo and conditioner. Heavy minerals build up and affect natural conditioners ability to soften and penetrate. The minerals in hard water decrease lathering capabilities, this is why:
Hard water contains an adversary to natural soaps – calcium. Calcium has a strong positive charge. Soap molecules are negatively charged and when they come in contact with positively-charged calcium the two bond together, with no charge at all. This greatly reduces the ability of the soap to remove dirt and oil.
NATURAL, GENTLE CLEANSING INGREDIENTS
When you have delicate natural cleansers like our African black soap and saponified coconut oil, and they are a part of the balanced, whole plant formula that includes real plant oils and extracts, hard water must be softened for the products to perform best.
There are many affordable shower filtration systems available today and your scalp, hair and skin will benefit immensely from having one. Chlorinated water is not good for the hair or skin and can inhibit natural cleansing agents performance as well. The chemicals in chlorine and the heavy minerals in hard water can cause skin and scalp to become itchy and irritated. Hard water can also trigger eczema conditions.
WHY DO SYNTHETIC CHEMICAL SHAMPOOS LATHER IN HARD WATER?
Conventional, synthetic chemical shampoos continue to lather in hard water due to highly questionable hair and scalp stripping chemical detergents and foaming additives. These super harsh, cheap, industrial surfactants shouldn’t be used on the body and the synthetic lather and chemical foam boosting additives like cocamide monoethanolamine further deplete the bodies natural protection by stripping the acid mantle oil barrier and over clean.
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Aqua, *Black Soap, Saponified Coconut Oil, *Camelina Oil, *Hemp Seed Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Grape Seed Oil, *Apricot Kernal Oil, *Evening Primrose Oil, *Vegetable Glycerin, *Calendula, *Nettle, *Catnip, *Alfalfa, *Rose Hips, *Flax, *Dandelion, *Rosemary leaf, *Linden flowers, *Burdock, *Horsetail, *Sage, *Chamomile, *Ginseng, *Oregano, *Thyme, *Lavender, *Peppermint, *Goldenseal, *Cinnamon, *Cayenne, §Xanthan Gum, §Potassium Sorbate, †Lavender Essential Oil, †Lemon Essential Oil, †Rose Essential Oil, †Rosemary Essential Oil, †Grapefruit Essential Oil.
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC † ORGANIC ‡ WILDCRAFTED § NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED