Calm Skin Chamomile Moisturizer
Soothe irritation and hydrate sensitive skin with calming chamomile, arnica and rosemary combined with comforting shea butter and calendula oil. Signs of redness and rosacea are instantly relieved with this healing moisturizer.
Features & benefits
- Chamomile Tea: revitalizing, regenerating; calms and balances the skin
- Calendula Oil: antioxidant, antiseptic concentrate; disinfects, heals and nourishes the skin, has soothing properties
- Shea Butter: moisturizer; high in triglycerides and fatty acids, it is an excellent emollient for skin that revitalizes and repairs
- Sunflower Oil: protective; rich in Vitamins A, D and E
- Arnica Flower Extract: anti-inflammatory, antibacterial; stimulates blood circulation
- Grape Leaf Extract: antioxidant; rich in polyphenols to combat free radicals and protect the skin; rejuvenates epidermis without irritation
- Aloe Vera Juice: healer, moisturizer; calms irritated skin, works to alleviate the effects of UV radiation, hydrates and softens the skin
- Rosemary: anti-inflammatory, antioxidant; healing, rejuvenating and soothing; assists in hormonal stimulation of the epidermis
- Biocomplex™: super antioxidant booster containing Vitamins A, C Ester, E, Coenzyme Q10 and Alpha Lipoic Acid; delivers a balanced mix of essential antioxidants and effectively combats free radicals
- For skin types, especially sensitive and those with rosacea
How to apply
Apply a thin layer to cleansed skin as a moisturizer, or use as a massage cream, with hands dipped in tea, fruit juice or mineral water.
Key Ingredients: Chamomile Tea, Calendula Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Arnica Flower Extract, Grape Leaf Extract, Aloe Vera Juice, Rosemary, Biocomplex™