cardamom amber resin intensely-scented organic room diffuser
the scent of living history, a secret uncovered, of musty earth and traded spices. a warming surrender of cardamom and amber resin. a sensual, honeyed aroma produced by one of nature’s rarest ingredients, aloeswood. an aromatic tree resin produced after hundreds of years, extracted at its utmost peak. the smell of time and space unfolding. sense the warming release of crushed cardamom as it heats and warms the entire being, blended with the deeply meditative scent of frankincense and myrrh.
the simple and clean lines of the square vase fit with any aesthetic, with long organic sweetgrass stems to generously diffuse the scent. rotate the diffuser sticks every few days to ensure the even release of scent.
Features & benefits
- last for 8 – 9 months
- history: its origin dates back to over 4,000 years ago, used for medicines, embalming and as a spice in coffee, tea and gourmet traditions, traded all over the world. originally sourced from the rainforests of the western ghats in southern india named the cardamom hills.
- origin: china, india, guatemala, sri lanka, turkey
- essential oil blend: cardamom, bergamot, rose, jasmine, ylang ylang, sandalwood, patchouli, vetiver, black pepper, sweet orange and apricot oils.
- process: steam distillation
- aromatherapy: fights fatigue and depression, boosts the spirit
- language: good luck, hospitality
- packaged in 77% post-consumer recycled paper. printed at a 100% wind-powered plant.
How to apply
Flip the reeds for more fragrance.
Ingredient List, Scent Notes & Process: alcohol certified organic, cardamom oil, castor seed oil, cedar wood oil, eucalyptus whole essential oil, geranium oil, ginger oil, lemon oil, patchouli oil, sandalwood oil