eye polish – myth (eye shadow)
A mink color in the palest browny taupe. Its subtle sheer shimmer can be worn alone over the lids (perfect for summer) or even mixed with any lip2cheek or lip shine to create a beautiful new color palette. Addictive as a highlighter for tanned skin for a natural-looking radiant glow.
A veil of sheer metallic hues that gives these unique shadows a glowing, light-reflective finish not seen in traditional eye shadows. They have a subtle, glossy quality, giving them a fashion forward finish that is both flattering and youthful.
Note: Colors vary on some computer screens. These eye shadows will not go on as dark as they appear on the computer screen when applied.
Features & benefits
- Eye shadow – A mink color in the palest browny taupe
- These sensual shadows need to be applied very sparingly and worked into the skin like you would a moisturizer
- Have all the benefits of raw mineral pigments without the dryness that occurs with minerals alone
- Eye polishes (eye shadows) double as an eye cream to nourish and moisturize the eye area, separating them from commercial eye shadows that can accelerate aging and emphasize lines
- Amazing for dry or aging eyes
How to apply
For best results, do not apply moisturizer or oil before using rms beauty cream eye shadows. The pure mineral cream shadow will moisturize the eye area more efficiently alone versus coming in contact with another product that could affect its relationship with the skin. Apply sparingly with fingers and blend in firmly for a better adherence. Repeat application for more color if desired.
Please remember these are very sheer and results will be superior if applied with minimal product. If minimal creasing occurs, simply use finger to blend and smooth. Please note: These shadows are not guaranteed crease-proof in order to avoid usage of synthetic chemicals that age the delicate skin around the eye area.
*Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil,*Cera Alba (Beeswax), *Simmondsia Chinesis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Tocopherol(non-GMO), *Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Mica CI 77019
* CERTIFIED ORGANIC