jasmine grandiflorum intensely-scented organic room diffuser
fill your personal space with the aroma blended from the petals and scents of neroli orange blossoms, jasmine sambac, tangerine, and ylang-ylang. the sweet and seductive scent of the queen of flowers is balanced out by the ylang-ylang essence, creating a herbal and citrus mix. the diffusers are clean and use organic alcohol, so it’s healthy all the way.
the simple and clean lines of the square vase fit with any aesthetic, with long organic sweetgrass stems to generously diffuse the scent. rotate the diffuser sticks every few days to ensure the even release of scent.
Features & benefits
- last for 8 – 9 months
- history: yasmin, the origin of jasmine, means “gift from god” in the culture of old persia. it is an important symbol in their tradition.
- origin: found in india, egypt, china, and morocco
- essential oil blend: jasmine sambac, neroli orange blossom, tangerine, and ylang-ylang
- process: enfleurage using 40 pounds of petals to create one ounce of essence
- aromatherapy: good antidepressant, gives off a euphoric affect, and treats stress and anxiety
- language: attachment
- packaged in 77% post-consumer recycled paper. printed at a 100% wind-powered plant.
How to apply
Flip the reeds for more fragrance.
Ingredient List, Scent Notes & Process: alcohol certified organic, jasmine fragrance & whole essential oil blend