Out of stock
erbaviva – Jasmine Grapefruit Organic Deodorant
Erbaviva Jasmine Grapefruit Organic Deodorant spray contains highly effective organic essential oils that reduce perspiration and naturally fight underarm bacteria. Erbaviva’s award-winning organic deodorant combines quickly evaporating organic grain alcohol with organic extracts of jasmine, cypress, ginger and grapefruit oils, offering a fragrant and effective mist of safe and pure bacterial and odor protection.
A subtle and soft smelling natural deodorant for both men and women. Non-staining Erbaviva Jasmine Grapefruit Organic Deodorant may also be used on fabric, carpets and yoga mats. Aluminum and chemical free.
Features & benefits
- USDA Certified Organic.
- Erbaviva’s award-winning organic deodorant
- Organic grain alcohol evaporates quickly without a trace, leaving only the aroma and benefit of the essential oils
- Highly effective organic essential oils that reduce perspiration and naturally fight underarm bacteria
- Most effective if NOT used in conjunction with any other under-arm product
- Aluminum and Chemical free
- Does not clog the pores, or stain clothing
- A subtle and soft smelling natural deodorant for both men and women
- HERO INGREDIENTS:
- ORGANIC GRAPEFRUIT ESSENTIAL OIL Grapefruit is rich in antioxidants and is known to contain antiseptic, detoxifying, and stimulating properties that rejuvenate and invigorate skin.
- ORGANIC SAGE ESSENTIAL OIL This earthy, herbaceous oil is historically known for its antibacterial, and antimicrobial properties. In traditional medicine it was used to clean wounds and acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. In aromatherapy it is said to provide mental clarity and have an uplifting effect.
- ORGANIC GRAIN ALCOHOL The organic alcohol base evaporates without a trace, leaving only the aroma and benefit of the essential oils.
How to apply
Spritz 2-3 times under each arm once per day. Allow a few seconds for the alcohol to evaporate. Can be used multiple times in one day after showering, or as needed. Most effective when NOT used in conjunction with other underarm products.
Allow the body time to adjust to it (the pores in your underarms need time to rid themselves of the residue from other less natural deodorants).
*Alcohol, *citrus grandis (grapefruit) peel oil, *citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, *citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, *zingiber officinale (ginger) root oil, *vetiveria zizanoides root oil, *jasmine officinale jasmine) flower extract, *cupressus sempervirens leaf/nut/stem oil, *salvia officinalis (sage) oil
*denotes certified organic ingredient.