Out of stock
Josh Rosebrook – Balance Shampoo (Regular Size 240 ml)
A balancing shampoo formulated for all hair textures and types and normal to oily scalp types to offset excessive oiliness and create volume. Aloe vera, gentle natural cleansers and advanced herbal infusions work in unique synergy to cleanse impurities and balance overly sebaceous scalp conditions for effortless volume and manageability. Rich natural plant oils and herbal actives effectively soften, add shine, treat scalp and stimulate follicle circulation to increase flow of nourishment, encouraging strong, continued hair growth.
Formulated to balance oily scalp conditions and/or deliver volume to fine hair. An oily scalp has excess oil appear 1-2 days after shampooing.
Features & benefits
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice: Helps assist in strengthening hair, treats scalp conditions, adds shine and promotes hydrations.
- Camelina Oil, Adds shine, assists in hair growth, reduces frizz, and protects hair and scalp.
- Hemp Seed Oil: Helps treat scalp conditions, protects, assists hydration, adds shine, reduces frizz, promotes hair growth.
- Evening Primrose Oil: Treats scalp conditions, soothes and calms scalp, helps moisturize while encouraging hair growth.
- Burdock: Helps regenerate hair follicles, reduces hair loss, helps soothe irritation and scalp conditions.
- Dandelion: Treats scalp conditions, helps to calm and soften.
- Linden flowers: Calms the scalp, treats dry scalp, soothe and protect scalp, strengthens hair, calms and conditions scalp.
How to apply
Divide scalp into four areas – top, sides, and back. Apply a small amount to each area. Massage in thoroughly. Add more water during the massage to help distribute suds if needed. Leave in 1-3 minutes, allowing micronutrients to stimulate follicle circulation. Rinse and repeat if necessary.
– Adding water while massaging shampoo through the hair helps disperse the product for an effective cleanse.
– If your house water is hard, containing high calcium and magnesium mineral content, it can affect the performance your natural shampoo and conditioner. Heavy minerals build up and affect natural conditioners ability to soften and penetrate. The minerals in hard water decrease lathering capabilities, this is why:
Hard water contains an adversary to natural soaps – calcium. Calcium has a strong positive charge. Soap molecules are negatively charged and when they come in contact with positively-charged calcium the two bond together, with no charge at all. This greatly reduces the ability of the soap to remove dirt and oil.
*Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Saponified Coconut Oil, *Vegetable Glycerin, §Xanthan Gum, Aqua, *Camelina Oil, *Hemp Seed Oil, *Coconut Oil, *Evening Primrose Oil, *Almond Oil, *Apricot Kernal Oil, *Jojoba Oil, *Grape Seed Oil, *Burdock, *Calendula, *Chamomile, *Cinnamon, *Horsetail, *Nettle, *Ginseng, *Oregano, *Lavender, *Flax, *Goldenseal, *Alfalfa, *Peppermint, *Rosemary leaf, *Catnip, *Cayenne, *Linden flowers, *Thyme, *Dandelion, *Sage, *Rose Hips, Potassium Sorbate, †Rose Essential Oil, †Sweet Orange Essential Oil, †Rosemary Essential Oil, †Lemon Essential Oil, †Grapefruit Essential Oil.
§NON-GMO PLANT SOURCED
No Animal Testing