erbaviva – Lemon Sage Organic Deodorant
Erbaviva Lemon Sage Organic Deodorant contains powerful organic essential oils that naturally fight underarm bacteria. Erbaviva’s award-winning organic deodorant fuses quickly evaporating organic grain alcohol with organic extracts of sage, lemon, patchouli and tea tree oils, offering a refreshing and effective burst of safe and pure bacterial and odor protection.
A warm and woodsy smelling natural deodorant for both men and women. Non-staining Erbaviva Lemon Sage Organic Deodorant may also be used on fabric, carpets and yoga mats. Aluminum and chemical free.
Features & benefits
- USDA Certified Organic deodorant
- An effective woodsy deodorant, with over 99% organic ingredients.
- Smells really great; safe and effective
- The alcohol base evaporates without a trace, leaving only the aroma and benefit of the essential oils
- Kills underarm bacteria naturally
- Aluminum, Propylene Glycol, and Chemical Free
- Does not clog the pores, or stain clothing
- Smells great for both men and women
- HERO INGREDIENTS:
- ORGANIC LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL This bright, refreshing oil is known for its detoxifying, and stimulating effects. The aroma is invigorating and enlivening.
- ORGANIC TEA TREE ESSENTIAL OIL This essential oil is well-known throughout Australia and beyond for its powerful antiseptic properties. Tea tree naturally combats odors and makes an essential part of everyone’s natural medicine cabinet.
- ORGANIC GRAIN ALCOHOL The organic alcohol base evaporates without a trace, leaving only the aroma and benefit of the essential oils.
How to apply
Spritz 2-3 times under each arm once per day. Allow a few seconds for the alcohol to evaporate. Can be used multiple times in one day after showering, or as needed. Most effective when NOT used in conjunction with other underarm products.
Allow the body time to adjust to it (the pores in your underarms need time to rid themselves of the residue from other less natural deodorants).
*Alcohol, *citrus limon (lemon) peel oil, *salvia officinalis (sage) oil, *melaleauca alternifolia (tea tree) leaf oil, *pogostemon cablin oil
*denotes certified organic ingredient.