NEROLI FOREVER – Botanical Body Cream
That’s it. There’s no room for fillers or toxic preservatives in any of our products as they are filled with active ingredients that feeds your skin and senses honestly.
Neroli, the essenital oil made from orange blossoms, has a scent that falls somewhere between rose and citrus, whilst touching upon a light oriental tone. Like certain rose and lavender essential oils, Neroli stands alone to create a complex, seductive scent. This particular Neroli oil transports one to a faraway place where orange blossoms, roses and lovers lie.
Features & benefits
- ROSE OTTO: Cultivated in mountainous regions in Bulgaria, it has to be picked right after the morning dew and distilled immediately to maximize oil yield. Long a symbol of love and purity, the essential oil is knows by healers today as a heart opener – it lifts the heart and eases the nervous system. Perfumers still covet the exquisite Rose Otto oil for its fragrance, while the beauty industry prizes it for its gentle and rejuvenating benefits to the skin. We love it for all the reasons above
- NEROLI: Neroli oil is distilled from the blossom of the bitter orange tree. The name is said to originate from an Italian Princess Anne-Marie, Countess of Neroli, who used the oil as a perfume and to scent her gloves and bathwater. The scent has a calming, uplifting effect on the mind and is helpful for skin cell rejuvenation and improving skin elasticity. It’s helpful for all skin types, but especially for sensitive, dry and mature skin.
- SHEA BUTTER: The history of Shea as a precious commodity can be traced back to Ancient Egypt, where Shea Butter was and continues to be used to protect the hair and skin against the sun and winds of the deserts
- Grape Seed Oil: This light, enriching oil comes from the pressed seeds of grapes. If wine wasn’t a good enough reason to love grapes… This oil is is easily absorbed, gentle on the skin and is extremely rich in beta-carotene and vitamins D, C, E. It also happens to have a concentration of essential fatty acids to enrich the skin
- ORGANIC Rose Hip Oil: Long known for its powerful antioxidant qualities, Rose Hip oil contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and a range of healthy fatty acids. It’s a powerful ingredients as it helps regenerate skin cells and repair damaged skin tissue. Our Rose Hip oil comes from the wild rose shrub, Rose Moschat, in Chile
- ORGANIC Jojoba Oil, Golden: Jojoba is a shrub native to the Sonoran and Mojave deserts of Arizona, California, and Mexico. Jojoba oil is in reality not an oil but a liquid wax which is derived from the jojoba bean. It is used to promote a softer more supple skin, while being non-greasy. Jojoba oil will help to nourish the skin and prevent dryness. It is a good conditioner for all skin types, especially mature skins. It is rich in vitamin E and has antioxidant properties
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut oil really is wonderful for the skin. We use food-grade organic virgin coconut oil to maintain its beneficial properties. It soaks into the skin quickly and adds protection from the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- Vitamin E (PlANT-BASED & Non GMO): Our natural Vitamin E oil is obtained by distillation of vegetable fats derived from non-GMO soy sources. This helps with preservation of the cream and is healthy for the skin and body
How to apply
Apply liberally to any area of the body as often as desired
CARE: To maintain our unique whipped texture, please keep out of extreme heat and direct sunlight. As there are no synthetic preservatives please enjoy within 6 months of opening
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernal Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Glycerin, Beeswax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Citrus Aurantium (Neroli) Oil, Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil. * = Certified Organic