Antipodes – Namaste Hand & Body Wash
Greet the world with skin made pure by this fresh citrus unisex wash with green tea extract and parsley seed. Coconut oil serves to deeply cleanse and condition, while oil from the seeds of New Zealand orchard-grown kiwifruit offers both antioxidant-rich skin rescue and potent antibacterial activity.
Certified vegan by the UK Vegetarian Society, a globally respected organisation for the assessment of vegetarian and vegan status.
Recyclable PETG plastic
Features & benefits
- ELEMENTS OF BEAUTY: Kiwi seed oil * Green tea * Parsley seed
- PURE PLANT FRAGRANCE: Lime & black pepper
- Moisturising and freshening
- Suited to most skin conditions
- Kiwi seed oil: High in Omega 3 as well as Vitamins C and E, to help improve skin elasticity and reduce fine lines.
- Green tea: High in antioxidants, this healthy elixir helps purify the skin, reduce eye puffiness and gives a healthy glow.
- Parsley seed oil: This oil has antibacterial and antifungal properties that can help treat blemishes and heal skin.
How to apply
Generously apply all over your skin as you blissfully bathe or shower.
Aqua, herbal extract mixture of matrica chamomilla (chamomile), carum petroselinum (parsley seed), & camellia sinensis (green tea), sodium cocoyl glutamate, sodium lauroamphoacetate, wheat germamidopropyldimonium hydroxypropyl hydrolysed wheat protein, sodium hydroxymethyl glycinate, actinidia chinensis (kiwiseed oil), cocos nucifera (coconut oil), olea europaea (olive oil), sodium benzoate, sodium formate, fragrances of sweet lime & black pepper: alpha isomethyl ionone*, benzyl benzoate*, benzyl salicylate, butylphenyl methylpropional, cinnamal*, cinnamal alcohol*, citral*, citronellol*, coumarin*, eugenol*, farnesol*, geraniol*, isoeugenol*, linalool*.
*Component of essential oil