orange blossom intensely-scented organic room diffuser
a gentle song, with ever-changing notes, the smell of sweet blossoms infusing the air and the nectar of ripe oranges and uplifting lemon oil. tempered by a soft honey collected from wild roses. a mingling of citrus and fragrant blossoms. a rare creation that bears both fruit and blossom in tandem. a harmony of nature.
the simple and clean lines of the square vase fit with any aesthetic, with long organic sweetgrass stems to generously diffuse the scent. rotate the diffuser sticks every few days to ensure the even release of scent.
Features & benefits
- last for 6 – 9 months
- history: a folkloric flower and symbol of purity, the orange blossom appears as a bridal ornament from ancient china to the victorian era.
- origin: tunisia, morocco and egypt.
- essential oil blend: mandarin oil, orange oil, lemon, rose honey
- process: steam distilled and enfleurage
- aromatherapy: soothes the nerves
- language: fertility, abundance
- packaged in 77% post-consumer recycled paper. printed at a 100% wind-powered plant.
How to apply
Flip the reeds for more fragrance.
Ingredient List, Scent Notes & Process: alcohol certified organic, bitter orange oil, orange oil