Out of stock
Organic Buzz Spray
An effective all natural solution to combat buzzing insects
Erbaviva grows and harvests its own USDA Certified Organic catnip to ensure this extraordinary and highly effective herb is captured in its purest form for Erbaviva’s proprietary bug repelling blend of organic and biodynamic essential oils. Infused with lemon eucalyptus, cedarwood, citronella and lemongrass, Erbaviva Organic Buzz Spray naturally emits a sweet citrus and woodsy aroma. The highest standards of USDA and Biodynamic certifications assure this alternative insect repellent can be used without worry of harsh chemicals and harmful synthetics. A bug spray to defy standard bug sprays. Dry to touch. USDA Certified Organic.
Features & benefits
- USDA Certified Organic
- Non-synthetic and DEET free, this miraculous blend of organic and biodynamic essential oils form a highly effective barrier to naturally repel buzzing insects
- Special blend of essential oils create a pleasantm sweet citrus and woodsy aroma
- Non-sticky and dry to touch.
- The key ingredient is Catnip. A component in this extraordinary herb has been proven to be more effective in repelling insects than DEET
- Safe for toddlers and perfect for the whole family
- A certified biodynamic and organic product
How to apply
Apply to exposed skin, hair or clothing before going outdoors. Reapply frequently.
Shake well before use.
CAUTION: Do not spray into the face or eyes
Water, *BDalcohol, *glycerin, *aloe barbadensis (aloe) powder, *nepeta cataria (catnip) oil, *cymbopogon nardus (citronella) oil, *BDcymbopogon schoenanthus (lemongrass) oil, *pinus sylvestris (pine) oil, *cymbopogon martini (palmarosa) oil, *cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) bark oil, *eucalyptus citriodora (lemon eucalyptus) oil, *BDpelargonium graveolens (geranium) flower oil, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) oil, *juniperus commonis (juniper berry) oil, *BDrosmarinus officinales (rosemary) oil, *BDocimum basilicum (basil) oil, *thymus vulgaris (thyme) oil, *mentha piperita (peppermint) oil, *commiphora myrrha (myrrh) oil, *cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) bark oil.
*denotes certified organic ingredient.
BD denotes Biodynamic ingredient, Certified to Demeter Biodynamic standards.