Organic Enzyme Exfoliating Mask
This organic biological skin peel is a natural alternative to chemical peels. A gentle and effective anti-aging treatment mask rich in antioxidants, minerals and living enzymes. It lightens and brightens the skin and gently dissolves dead skin cells.
Features & benefits
- Good for all skin conditions
- Clearer and brighter skin without the side effects of chemical peels
- Skin renewing and clarifying
- Anti-inflammatory and anti-aging
- Masks are in powder format and are activated with water or other liquids
- Masks can be combined with raw honey and goat milk yogurt for the most luxurious “Organic Skin Food” treatment
How to apply
masks are biologically active and made from pre-digested ingredients increasing their therapeutic potential. By adding moisture to the mask, these unique ingredients are brought to life and in turn allow the skin to absorb fully their nutrients.
Mix one full teaspoon of powdered mask with approximately one teaspoon of water in a small bowl and mix into thin paste. Apply evenly with fingertips to face, neck, and décolletage and keep mask moist by spritzing with water. After 7 minutes, gently use a soft damp cloth or hands to rinse face with lukewarm water and Dr. Alkaitis Cleanser to remove the mask. Do not use mixture more than once. Use twice monthly
Note: Must remain moist while on the skin
Organic Oat Buds*, Blueberry*, Bilberry*, Strawberry*, Raspberry*, Grapes* and Blackberry*; Extracts of Barley Grass*, Turmeric* and Cat’s Claw; Enzyme Exfoliating Complex consisting of Cellulase, Lipase, Lactase, Protease Complex, Xylinase, Amylase, Bromelain, Papain, Maltase, Beta-Glucanase, Invertase, Pectinase, Mannanase, Phytase, Alpha-Galactosidase, Arabinosidase and Glucoamylase.
* – Signifies certified organically grown.