Dr. Alkaitis – Organic Herbal Toner
Dr. Alkaitis award winning Organic Herbal Toner is soothing, toning and moisturizing.
This non-drying organic herbal toner has multiple functions; a skin balancer, an anti-inflammatory, and an astringent. Also serves as an excellent after-sun tonic.
Dr. Alkaitis Skin Care line is one of the view lines that carry Organic Grape Alcohol. Unlike the de-natured alcohol that is mostly used, Organic Grape Alcohol is highly beneficial for your skin and facilitates the nutrient rich composition to be optimally absorbed by your skin. Organic Grape Alcohol is so pure you can drink it, it will NOT dry out your skin or damage it in any way!
Benefits of Organic Grape Alcohol
- It balances the natural Ph. of your skin
- It is an extremely gentle and safe anti-bacterial tonic
- It strengthens your skin
Features & benefits
- Refines your pores
- Deeply hydrates
- Even your skin tone
- Balances and strengthens your skin
- Tones and rebalances all skin types and conditions
- Hydrates and firms the skin with natural vitality
- Anti-inflammatory for acne and inflamed skin
- Hydrating serum for oily skin
- After-sun calming treatment
- Two-month supply
- Infuse your skin with Dr. Alkaitis’ firming and tightening Organic Toner. A balancing natural facial toner that hydrates and makes pores appear smaller. This treatment is also astringing and anti-inflammatory, supports healing burns and is an excellent after sun tonic. The toner does not dry out your skin.
How to apply
After cleansing your skin dispense a dime-size amount of the toner in the palm of your hand and gently apply over your face, using only your fingertips. If you have an oily skin complexion you can use the Herbal Toner as a moisturizer to promote a satin-like, shine-free complexion. Use Daily.
Because our Organic Herbal Toner is created with living ingredients, always put a lid on the bottle after use to preserve the purity of your natural, organic product.
Into a base of organic Aloe Vera gel*, Witch Hazel and organic grape alcohol* (from the fermentation of organically grown grapes), the following organic and wild-crafted herbs are blended: Greater Nettle*, Wild Chamomile flowersº, Myrrhº, European Elder blossoms*, Marsh Mallow*, French Lavender flowers*, Curacao Orange*, Benzoinº, Rosemary*, Wild Fennelº and Balm Mint*. Grapefruit* and Lemon* extracts. Sea Oakº, Atlantic Kelpº and Pearl Mossº. Also added are natural vitamin B and vitamin C complexes and 100% pure Essential Oils.
* – Signifies certified organically grown.
º – Signifies ethically wild-crafted.