Organic Milkmaid Tea
USDA Certified Organic, Non-GMO Project Verified and Certified Kosher, Organic Milkmaid Tea was created for those times when the Milk of Momness needs a little encouragement. Tasty iced or hot, Organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant and comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used by nursing mothers to help support healthy breast milk production and promote healthy lactation.
Blended with traditional herbal galactagogues like organic Fennel seed and mineral packed herbs, Organic Milkmaid Tea helps keep breast milk flowing from happy mama to hungry baby.*
NOT FOR USE DURING PREGNANCY. Please note: many galactagogue herbs are not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.
Features & benefits
- Blended with traditional herbal galactagogues and mineral packed herbs
- Helps keep breast milk flowing from healthy mama to healthy baby
- Caffeine free
- USDA Certified
- Certified by Oregon Tilth
- Non-GMO Project Verified
- Certified Kosher
- 16 tea bags each
- Tasty iced or hot, Organic Milkmaid Tea is a fragrant and comforting blend of organic herbs traditionally used to help support healthy breast milk production.
- Is it safe to use during pregnancy?Organic Milkmaid Tea is not for use during pregnancy.
- Is it safe to use while breastfeeding? Yes!
- How many cups can I drink a day? 1-3 cups per day.
- What else do mamas use it for?
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome
How to apply
Pour boiling water over tea bag in your favorite mug. Steep at least 5 minutes. For a stronger cup of tea, allow to steep for 10 minutes.
Trigonella foenum-graecum (organic fenugreek) seed, Foeniculum vulgare (organic fennel) seed, Rubus idaeus (organic red raspberry) leaf, Urtica dioica (organic stinging nettle) leaf, Silybum marianum (organic milk thistle) seed, Citrus sinensis (organic orange) peel, Pempinella anisum (organic anise) seed, Carum carvi (organic caraway) seed, Medicago sativa (organic alfalfa) leaf
Note: Not for use during pregnancy. This product contains galactagogue herb and it is not recommended for use during pregnancy in greater than culinary amounts.