Pommade Divine – Nature’s Remedy Balm Travel Size 30ml tube
A 300-year old beauty secret – All in one miracle balm!
First sold by Butler & Co., chemists to the Royal Household, Pommade Divine has been taking care of generations of families for over 200 years. Since 1800, our unique formula has combined the natural restorative and nourishing properties of four magic healing essential oils.
Uniquely formulated using 97% natural ingredients, Pommade Divine is a multi-purpose skincare remedy that helps to quickly repair and deeply nourish dry, damaged skin.
Pommade Divine Nature’s Remedy Balm is free from irritating chemicals, parabens, mineral oils, petroleum, phenoxyethanol & dyes and is suitable for sensitive skin, even on young children and babies.
The result is our natural, trusted formula now available in a travel-friendly 30ml tube, perfectly compact and light enough to put in your handbag, carry-on luggage or even pocket.
Features & benefits
- Fast, soothing relief for minor skincare injuries such as bruises, burns, cuts and scrapes, and insect bites
- Soothes and protects sore, inflamed skin, even on young children and babies
- A deeply moisturising protectant for dry, itchy skin, cuticle care, rough heels, and chapped lips & hands
- Can help to relieve long-standing skin conditions including eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis
- Helps reduce the likelihood of scarring
- Contains natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory ingredients
- Multi-use remedy
- Dermatologically tested
- Skincare for the family
- Contains mild antibacterial properties, actively heals dry, cracked skin and eliminates infection-causing bacteria
- Cloves:rich in minerals and vitamins, contains antiseptic properties, actively works on cuts, bruises, stings & insect bites, excellent insect repellant
- Cinnamon:natural coagulant, reduces excess bleeding to facilitate healing process, contains antibacterial, antimicrobial & antifungal properties
- Nutmeg:contains strong antibacterial properties, cleans & brightens skin, reduces appearance of scar & alleviates acne
- Leaping Bunny certified: 100% cruelty-free
Can I use Pommade Divine on the face?
Pommade Divine can be used anywhere on the skin. As a multi-purpose balm, it can help with the treatment of a variety of everyday skincare problems. From chapped lips, to a graze on the knee to rough heels and bruises.
Is Pommade Divine safe to use?
Pommade Divine is proven to have no side effects. It is suitable for all skin types, even the sensitive skin of young children and babies, as it is free from parabens, paraffin, silicones, mineral oils, petroleum and synthetic dyes.
How long will Pommade Divine last?
Once opened, a jar of Pommade Divine will last for 36 months.
I’m pregnant and worried about using essential oils. Can I use Pommade Divine?
Pommade Divine is safe to use during pregnancy, however we would recommend that you perform a patch test if using for the first time. If there are any specific uncertainties we recommend you consult your GP before use.
Where is Pommade Divine made?
Pommade Divine is created and manufactured in Great Britain.
How to apply
Apply Pommade Divine liberally to the affected skin area as quickly as possible.
Use as often as necessary. Avoid contact with eyes.
Keep in a cool place out of direct sunlight.
Lanolin, Olus Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Parfum (Fragrance)*, Jojoba Esters, Styrax Benzoin Resin Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Cera (Wax), Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Bud Oil, Myristica Fragrans (Nutmeg) Kernel Oil, Eugenol*, Acacia Decurrens Flower Cera (Wax), Polyglycerin-3, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Leaf Oil, Limonene*, BHT, Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate*, Linalool*, Citric Acid.
*components of natural essential oils
Ingredients are subject to change at the manufacturer’s discretion. For the most complete and up-to-date list of ingredients, refer to the product packaging.