Rahua – Hydration Conditioner
Maximum moisture conditioner transforms dull, dry and damaged hair
Rainforest Grown Beauty TM | Made with Organic, Natural, Pure Plant Derived Ingredients. Symbiotic ®, Vegan, Non-toxic and Free of Parabens, Sulfates and Gluten.
Features & benefits
- Delivers maximum hydration
- Smooths cuticle
- Prevents frizz
- Adds shine
- MORETE OIL: Rich in vitamins A, C, and E, essential fatty acids, tocopherols, and carotenoids—especially beta-carotene—oil from this Amazonian fruit’s flesh protects hair from damaging UVA rays. We use Symbiotic®* morete.
- RAHUA (UNGURAHUA): Amazonian women have for eons depended on the oil from this tree nut to nurture and strengthen their hair. It fortifies weak, damaged strands, nourishes and maintains hair follicle and scalp health, and its super-fine molecules push color pigmentation deep into the hair shaft, greatly extending color endurance. We use Symbiotic®* Rahua.
- SACHA INCHI: A longtime food source in the Amazon, these seeds are exceptionally rich in omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants including vitamins A and E. Sacha Inchi oil works to lock in hair’s moisture and condition and soothe the scalp. We use Symbiotic®* sacha inchi.
- ORGANIC MANGO SUGARS: This juicy tropical fruit offers a subtle, irresistibly exotic scent and contains sugars which bond oil proteins to hair, maximizing hydration.*Symbiotic® is Rahua®’s signature standard. In order for an ingredient to be classified as Symbiotic®, it must be rainforest grown (wild) in undisturbed virgin forest, harvested and prepared using indigenous knowledge by people indigenous to the virgin forest environment, and it must be purchased at a price that helps to grow and sustain these traditions, build economies, and empower the indigenous people.
How to apply
FOR BEST RESULTS
After shampooing, thoroughly work through hair, pressing into hair and scalp, leave in for three minutes, then rinse.
Use regularly for best results.
All hair types that experience any level of dryness