Red Flower – Yuzu mimosa sea algae wash
yuzu mimosa sea algae wash
to purify and hydrate
the tradition of bathing is deeply connected to the natural resources of japan. this purifying and nutrient-rich body wash begins the first step of the cleansing ritual. a replenishing blend of ingredients sourced from japan, it delivers an intensely sensual lathering wash that leaves the skin lightly scented with a supple feel. awaken the body with a powerful burst of yuzu citrus oil, a potent source of vitamin c and antioxidants, which cleanses while it heals dry, irritated skin. a stimulating and refreshing tonic, pink grapefruit works further to purify the skin and tighten the pores, improving the overall texture of the skin. breathe in mimosa while experiencing a surge of moisture and deep nourishment from sea algae extract and pure moss oil.
sensory experience: begin by washing to remove deep impurities and toxins from the skin. lather the rich nutrients and silky moisture of sea algae over the entire body. inhale yuzu and mimosa and experience the soothing properties that reduce tension and leave skin soft and supple.
aromatherapy: a complex blend of bright yuzu citrus is balanced by the soft sweetness of the mimosa flower to stimulate body and enhance the spirit. be drawn into the still perfection of the onsen waters.
origin: after being harvested in autumn, the yuzu fruit are used for hot mineral baths during toji or winter solstice in japan. prior to entering into these healing waters, the body is purified. a small wooden stool is placed in front of a spigot of hot running water, one sits and begins by washing. then whole sliced yuzu are steeped in hot water, releasing their refreshing aroma, allowing the citrus oils to blend with the mineral rich water. yuzu was traditionally used to guard against seasonal colds and heal winter chapped skin.
this is the first step. begin by washing to release the flow of vital energy in the body.
Features & benefits
- Topped with scented petals
- 15% unadulterated pure flower fragrance (industry standard 2%-6%)
- Slow-burning, cosmetic grade and vegetable based soft wax that ensures an even and clean burn from top to bottom of the candle
- Pure cotton wick
- Burns for 45 – 50 hours
- history: if scent is connection, then Wanderlust is a love letter, an homage and distilled experience of wandering and discovery through openness, freedom and the belief in possibility.
- origin: tanzawa mountains japan, east india, reunion islands, algarve portugal, sierra nevada, virginia
- essential oil blend: hinoki cypress wood, gurjum balsam resin, vetivert grass, red cedarwood atlas, mandarin rind, and cistus rockrose oil.
- aromatherapy: a grounding, meditative effect and the unique composition of tree bark, grass, rinds, and resin addresses mental or emotional fatigue and promotes perseverance. boosts immunity.
- process: steam distillation
- language: memory, possibility, “wanderbird” the adolescent custom of seeking unity with Nature.
How to apply
algae extract, coco betaine, decyl glucoside, glucose oxidase, lactoperoxidase, may chang oil, mimosa oil, myristamine oxide, oakmoss oil, pink grapefruit oil, rice bran oil, silk extract, soft-water, thyme borneol oil, ylang ylang oil, yuzu oil