ROSE No. 1 Botanical – Body Cream
Rose No. 1 has the scent of morning fresh rose petals. Rose oil has been coveted over the centuries for perfumery for good reason – no other flower touches so many chords – the fragrance of the heart-opening flower has a warm and familiar scent, yet it’s fresh and erotic.
We use Rose Otto oil, which is steam distilled from the roses cultivated in mountainous regions in Bulgaria. It has potent balancing properties for even the most sensitive skin.
Features & benefits
- ROSE OTTO: Cultivated in mountainous regions in Bulgaria, it has to be picked right after the morning dew and distilled immediately to maximize oil yield. Long a symbol of love and purity, the essential oil is knows by healers today as a heart opener – it lifts the heart and eases the nervous system. Perfumers still covet the exquisite Rose Otto oil for its fragrance, while the beauty industry prizes it for its gentle and rejuvenating benefits to the skin. We love it for all the reasons above
- YLANG YLANG: Flowers of pink, mauve and yellow grow on this tropical tree. There’s a tradition in Indonesia covering wedding beds with Ylang Ylang flower petals, honouring it’s aphrodisiac quality for which the oil is famed. We’ve paired this oil with Rose, the essential oil for the heart
- SHEA BUTTER: The history of Shea as a precious commodity can be traced back to Ancient Egypt, where Shea Butter was and continues to be used to protect the hair and skin against the sun and winds of the deserts
- Grape Seed Oil: This light, enriching oil comes from the pressed seeds of grapes. If wine wasn’t a good enough reason to love grapes… This oil is is easily absorbed, gentle on the skin and is extremely rich in beta-carotene and vitamins D, C, E. It also happens to have a concentration of essential fatty acids to enrich the skin
- ORGANIC Rose Hip Oil: Long known for its powerful antioxidant qualities, Rose Hip oil contains Vitamin C, Vitamin A, and a range of healthy fatty acids. It’s a powerful ingredients as it helps regenerate skin cells and repair damaged skin tissue. Our Rose Hip oil comes from the wild rose shrub, Rose Moschat, in Chile
- ORGANIC Jojoba Oil, Golden: Jojoba is a shrub native to the Sonoran and Mojave deserts of Arizona, California, and Mexico. Jojoba oil is in reality not an oil but a liquid wax which is derived from the jojoba bean. It is used to promote a softer more supple skin, while being non-greasy. Jojoba oil will help to nourish the skin and prevent dryness. It is a good conditioner for all skin types, especially mature skins. It is rich in vitamin E and has antioxidant properties
- Organic Virgin Coconut Oil: Coconut oil really is wonderful for the skin. We use food-grade organic virgin coconut oil to maintain its beneficial properties. It soaks into the skin quickly and adds protection from the sun’s ultraviolet rays
- Vitamin E (PlANT-BASED & Non GMO): Our natural Vitamin E oil is obtained by distillation of vegetable fats derived from non-GMO soy sources. This helps with preservation of the cream and is healthy for the skin and body
How to apply
Apply liberally to any area of the body as often as desired
CARE: To maintain our unique whipped texture, please keep out of extreme heat and direct sunlight. As there are no synthetic preservatives please enjoy within 6 months of opening
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, *Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, *Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernal Oil, *Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, *Rosa Rubiginosa (Rose Hip) Seed Oil, Glycerin (Non GMO/ Vegetable), Beeswax, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosa Damascena (Rose Otto) Flower Oil, Cananga odorata (Ylang Ylang) Oil. * = Certified Organic