Soleil Toujour – Organic Sheer Sunscreen Mist SPF 50
This clear broad spectrum formula is the only 70%+ certified organic sunscreen mist formulated without oxybenzone or octinoxate. These two chemicals are the most common sunscreen actives found in the marketplace and are known endocrine disruptors and highly allergenic. They have also been shown to cause coral bleaching, ultimately killing coral reefs. Soleil Toujours brings you the best in class of clear sunscreen mists free of the common harmful chemicals that also enrich and nourish the skin with potent antioxidants.
Star Ingredients: Maxi-Lip Complex, Organic Sunflower Seed, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hyaluronic Filling Spheres (Ethylhexyl Palmitate), Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Sodium Hyaluronate, EcoSun Complex®
Features & benefits
- 70%+ ORGANIC formula.
- The ONLY organic clear sunscreen formula formulated without oxybenzone and octinoxate.
- Water resistant 80 minutes.
- Coral reef safe.
- Star ingredients: EcoSun Complex®, Green Tea Leaf Extract
- EcoSunComplex®, our power packed natural formulation composed of red algae, vitamin C ester, vitamin E and bisabolol, acts as a natural SPF booster, reduces UV-induced DNA damage, prevents loss of firmness, increases skin smoothness, and decreases wrinkle depth. Contains green tea leaf extract, which has demonstrated an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.
- Best in breed 70%+ ORGANIC clear sunscreen mists provide superior and photostable broad spectrum UV protection.
- NO Oxybenzone- shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Named allergen of the year in 2014 and absorbs through the skin in significant amounts. It contaminates the bodies of 97% of Americans according to research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
- NO Octinoxate – shown to cause biochemical or cellular level changes & endocrine disruption. Enhanced skin absorption is shown to have hormone-mimicking effects on laboratory animals. This chemical is found in humans, including mothers’ milk samples.
- EcoSunComplex®– reduce free radical damage, reduces UV-induced DNA damage, prevents loss of firmness and increases skin smoothness & brightness.
- Green tea leaf extract neutralizes free radicals and demonstrates an ability to help guard against UV-induced immunosuppression and cancer-causing skin damage.
How to apply
- Apply liberally 20 minutes before sun exposure
- Use in well-ventilated areas.
- Use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating.
- Reapply after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating, immediately after towel drying and at least every 2 hours.
- Children under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.-2 p.m and wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Active Ingredients: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 10%, Octisalate 5%
Inactive Ingredients: Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Artemesia pallens Flower Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Bisabolol, Camellia Oleifera (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Citrus aurantifolia Peel Oil, Citrus aurantium bergamia Fruit Extract, Citrus limon Peel Oil, Citrus nobilis Flower Oil, Citrus sinensis Peel Oil, Ethyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetoacetate Gamma Undecalactone, Ferula galbaniflua Resin Oil, Glycerin, Heliotropine, Hyaluronic Acid, Isoamyl Acetate , Isobutyl Acetate, Jasminum sambac Oil, Opoponax Oil, Polyester-8, Porphyra Umbilicalis Extract, Salvia sclarea Oil, SD Alcohol 40-B, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, VA/Butyl Maleate/Isobornyl Acrylate Copolymer, Water