Stretch Mark Cream
A nutritive, organic essential oil-infused cream for growing tummies. Erbaviva’s Stretch Mark Cream with cocoa butter and sea buckthorn extract actively aids in keeping skin hydrated and elastic. For best results use in conjunction with Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil.
Features & benefits
- Erbaviva Stretch Mark Cream is for use as soon as or before the skin begins to stretch. Completely natural cream with added cocoa butter, sea buckthorn extracts
- Essential oil blend works as an anti-inflammatory skin rejuvenator and can condition the skin to reduce the appearance of scars and stretch marks
- Carrot seed oil boosts elasticity to allow skin to stretch
- Aroma of essential oil blend is pleasant to even the most sensitive people
- It works by making the skin more elastic to bring it back to its original condition if used twice daily throughout the pregnancy
- Use as soon as the belly starts to fill out
- Use in conjunction with Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil
- Great for moms on the go
How to apply
Apply liberal amounts of the cream at least once, preferably twice a day. Massage in to encourage maximum absorption. Use on belly, breasts, thighs and hips.
For the best results use in conjunction with Erbaviva Stretch Mark Oil using the cream in the morning and the oil at night.
Water, *aloe barbadensis leaf juice, hydrogenated palm kernel glycerides, hydrogenated palm glycerides, *helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, polyglyceryl-6 distearate, glyceryl stearate, *simmondsia chinensis (jojoba) seed oil, glycerin, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum, tocopherol, laminaria digitata extract, algin, *rosemarinus officinalis leaf extract, *theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) fruit extract, *hippophae rhamnoides (seabuckthorn) kernel extract, citric acid, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, *lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower oil, *citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, daucus carota sativa (carrot) seed oil, rosa damascena (rose) flower oil, *santalum spicatum (sandalwood) oil.
*denotes certified organic ingredient.