Out of stock
Tata Harper – Resurfacing Serum (manufacturer out of stock – new batch coming)
We formulate, manufacture and package our products by hand right here on our farm in Vermont
22 High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
67% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.
Features & benefits
- The ultimate starter serum for your daily dose of glow.
- 100% natural
- 100% Free From GMO, Toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, synthetic chemicals
- Target Concerns: Dull Skin and Redness & Blotchy Skin
- Tomato Carotenoids: The carotenoids in these tomatoes are the ultimate natural color corrector. Carotenoids are known to absorb UVA and UVB and, when exposed to sunlight, they emit a green light that immediately cancels out redness to make skin look lighter and brighter. Plus, it glows in the dark!
- BHA Botanical Blend: Salicylic Acid from White Willow Bark & Meadowsweet
- Kakadu Plum:This Australian superfruit is a naturally powerful antioxidant and is known to be the world’s highest source of fruit-based Vitamin C (100x more than orange!). Not only does it enhance radiance and luminosity to brighten the overall look of skin, but it it also helps fight the damaging effects of free radicals that can diminish glow and make you look older than you are.
- Polyphenol from Red Gromwell: helps give the formula its unique pink-orange color.
- Squalane: Our squalane is derived from olives, but it’s also a natural component of skin sebum. Squalane is a skin quencher known for its moisturizing properties, it conditions skin to restore softness and smoothness and helps keep your skin hydrated without leaving an oily residue.
How to apply
Apply after essence. Massage 1 to 2 pumps onto face and neck. Follow with eye treatment. Use AM & PM.
Tata’s Tips: To maximize your results, apply the serum with your face still damp from your essence. Essences are the best way to soup up your serums. Really saturate your skin with the essence and apply your serum while your skin is still damp. It’ll help a little bit of serum go a long way.
Hordeum Vulgare Leaf Juice*, Propanediol, Aqua/Water, Silybum Marianum Ethyl Ester, Galactoarabinan, Glycerin, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Cetearyl Olivate, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Sorbitan Olivate, Cupuacu Butter Glycerides, Isopropyl Shea Butterate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Solanum Lycopersicum (Tomato) Fruit Extract, L (+) Lactic Acid, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Citric Acid, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Lithospermum Erythrorhizon Root Extract, Hippophae Rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil*, Saccharide Isomerate, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Tocopherol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cetyl Palmitate, Sorbitan Palmitate, Sclerotium Gum, Aroma**, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Citrate, Mica, Alcohol, CI 77891, CI 77491, Citral, Limonene, Linalool, Geraniol, Benzyl Benzoate *Ingredients from Organic farming ** Clinical grade essential oils blend
*Ingredients from Organic farming ** Clinical grade essential oils blend