wanderlust intensely-scented organic room diffuser
the wanderlust diffuser is the latest essence from red flower, we offer a poetic glimpse into the effects of this seasonal scent.
not all those who wander are lost. it is the impulse we all harbor. to turn blind corners and explore alleys to make the foreign, familiar and acquire bits of ourselves along the way. a collection of scents and memories gathered from wandering the streets of a new york in the winter. the essence of the season in an intensely-scented room diffuser.
notes of aged paper, the smell of old books, indelible as the stories themselves. and glimpses of nature that grow between the cracks, of rare barks, white woods, wild grass and warm earthy resins. a space of comforting warmth amidst a snow covered skyline and the clean freshness of hinoki wood.
an infinite and biocompatible blend of pure scents, each diffuser slowly releases its aroma to last for 6-8 months. a subtle scent that never overwhelms but quietly comforts, a solace for the season.
the simple and clean lines of the square vase fit with any aesthetic, with long organic sweetgrass stems to generously diffuse the scent. rotate the diffuser sticks every few days to ensure the even release of scent.
Features & benefits
- last for 8 – 9 months
- history: if scent is connection, then Wanderlust is a love letter, an homage and distilled experience of wandering and discovery through openness, freedom and the belief in possibility.
- origin: tanzawa mountains japan, east india, reunion islands, algarve portugal, sierra nevada, virginia
- essential oil blend: hinoki cypress wood, gurjum balsam resin, vetivert grass, red cedarwood atlas, mandarin rind, and cistus rockrose oil.
- aromatherapy: a grounding, meditative effect and the unique composition of tree bark, grass, rinds, and resin addresses mental or emotional fatigue and promotes perseverance. boosts immunity.
- process: steam distillation
- language: memory, possibility, “wanderbird” the adolescent custom of seeking unity with Nature.
- packaged in 77% post-consumer recycled paper. printed at a 100% wind-powered plant.
How to apply
Flip the reeds for more fragrance.
Ingredient List, Scent Notes & Process: alcohol certified organic, cedar wood oil, lemon oil, vetiver oil, wanderlust fragrance & whole essential oil blend