wanderlust petal topped candle
pure flower fragrance fills a room with the intense scent of just-picked flowers. nature’s bloom is transported indoors.
blended with the purest natural-burning wax for 50 hours of breathing, watching, lighting and living. a slow, velvety and clean burn. topped with a cotton wick and scented petals, which can be emptied into a small dish to subtly scent a room.
not every person who wanders are lost. in fact, it is in wandering the streets of a new york in the winter that many people find themselves, meeting old memories and making new ones. there is a reward in simply finding bits and pieces of yourself that can make you better.
notes of aged paper, the smell of old books, indelible as the stories themselves. and glimpses of nature that grow between the cracks, of rare barks, white woods, wild grass and warm earthy resins. a space of comforting warmth amidst a snow covered skyline and the clean freshness of hinoki cypress wood. an infinite and biocompatible blend of pure hinoki cypress wood, gurjum balsam resin, vetivert grass, red cedarwood atlas bark, mandarin rind, and cistus rockrose resin.
Features & benefits
- Topped with scented petals
- 15% unadulterated pure flower fragrance (industry standard 2%-6%)
- Slow-burning, cosmetic grade and vegetable based soft wax that ensures an even and clean burn from top to bottom of the candle
- Pure cotton wick
- Burns for 45 – 50 hours
- history: if scent is connection, then Wanderlust is a love letter, an homage and distilled experience of wandering and discovery through openness, freedom and the belief in possibility.
- origin: tanzawa mountains japan, east india, reunion islands, algarve portugal, sierra nevada, virginia
- essential oil blend: hinoki cypress wood, gurjum balsam resin, vetivert grass, red cedarwood atlas, mandarin rind, and cistus rockrose oil.
- aromatherapy: a grounding, meditative effect and the unique composition of tree bark, grass, rinds, and resin addresses mental or emotional fatigue and promotes perseverance. boosts immunity.
- process: steam distillation
- language: memory, possibility, “wanderbird” the adolescent custom of seeking unity with Nature.
How to apply
Lift the cap off of the candle, remove the scented petals from the top. Trim the wick after removing the petals and the candle will live longer. Scented petals can be used in a warm bath, scattered in a room or drawer, or can be made into a fragrance sachet.
Essential oil blend: cedar wood oil, cistus oil, food grade dye, gurjum balsam oil, vegetable-based candle wax, wanderlust fragrance & whole essential oil blend